Air-Heart Cover, and Angel Blue



Hello once again everyone. I have a couple of really cool ones for you today. First off I have the cover to my Air-Heart comic, or at least what the cover is for now. As I go on I may decide to take a different approach to it... But for now its my working cover. I'm on pg.16 at the moment so things are moving well with that.
The second piece is called Angel Blue, not sure what prompted me to do it but it just sort of happened. I was sketching and wanted to take another shot at coloring something. I was really happy with how the Air-Hear cover came out so I wanted to see if I could do something else that solid.
Right now I'm gearing up for editor's day really soon and I'm hoping to find some really solid leads there. I'll be sure to let you know how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment