The Dark Knight: Review

Where can I start? I loved it. I really thought this film was impressive, and it seems to be worthy of every bit of the praise it has been receiving. I was very impressed by the tone that the film set, and found myself pleasantly surprised, and excited from start to finish. It simply is a must see not only for fans of Batman but for fans of heroic stories everywhere.
Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker was inspired and impressive he simply owns every scene he appears in. I found the character to be every bit as creepy, twisted, sadistic, and quick as I could have imagined. It is truly a shame that the world has lost Ledger, but more importantly that his family had to lose him so soon. My heart goes out to them.
All of the characters are amazingly well portrayed by all of the returning cast as well as the newcomers Maggie Gyllenhaal and Aaron Eckhart. Bale simply rocks as the tortured Bruce Wayne/Batman and Eckhart nails Harvey Dent plain and simple. Everyone in this film deserves high praise,, no joke. Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine I could go on forever...and I would except that seeing is believing.

Bottom line: A+ Don't take my word for it. Go see it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment