Senior Project - Episode II: Nightwing 4-9



Hello all,
First off let me apologize for the long wait on these as I was without Internet for quite a little while there. But no matter because now I'm back in action! So I'm in week 4 of my final class at SCAD and so far I have penciled 9 pages. You'll notice that I didn't include the other three here and that's mainly because it was more of a warm up exercise than anything. I got more into the full swing of things on this next one. I hope you guys enjoy. The story is Nightwing Year One so that's what's up with the old costumes for he and Robin. Please let me know what you think.

After I got done with these I felt like I hit a pretty good pace so the next thing you'll be seeing is a seven page section that starts where these pages finish. I'm not sure how soon I'll have those together but we'll see. I'm planning on posting a review of The Dark Night as soon as I see it this weekend so there might be a bonus sketch to go along with that if I'm feeling it. Well I think that's it for now folks so come back in a few days to check out The Dark Night Review! Until then peoples!

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good work & i bet you will get where you intend I'll buy your work if i come across it

    ReplyDelete