Powerella!


Wello hello there! As promised here is an image for you. I have some other sketches and pieces that I did on my vacation but I'm gunna save the best of those for a rainy day I think. To give you all and update here's the deal: I'm going to be making my own fully finished comic. Its going to be around 100pgs or so. As you may have guessed Powerella is the main character. I'll be posting a lot about her and the project here on the site. I'm going to try and keep things a little bit more general here though and make Powerella exclusive on her own blogspot site. Be sure to check it out from time to time. I'm assuming that it will take me four or five months to put the book togther. (And that's if alll goes well) I'll keep you all updated on my progress of course. Other than that I hope everyone had a happy holiday season. Be sure to stop back soon for more fun images and more Powerella!
~D

No comments:

Post a Comment