Diaz Comics update!


Hey peeps. Sorry I didn't post sooner. I've been hard at work on Air-Heart. I'm on page four, leaving me only six more to complete until I finish the whole first issue of Diaz Comics!
I'm really excited about being so close to finishing my first full project. Its going to wind up being around 30pgs with the gack (ads, forward, etc.) Of course after I get it completed I can't release it for just a short while yet because I need to get some financial, and marketing aspects tied down first. But I can guarantee that it will be available by Sept. if not a whole lot sooner. I've included a sample page from both stories; Divemaster, and Air-Heart respectively. I hope you enjoy!
One another note, this weekend I'll be traveling to The Bronx to see The Yankees old timer's day game. It should be a real treat! It'll also mark my first game at the new stadium. That'll be weird! There should be plenty of fun pics to share when I return. Until then!

~D

No comments:

Post a Comment