Happy Halloween!

Heya fellow ghouls and ghosts,
Its that time of year once again, Halloween! Lenny's favorite time of year, and one of mine too. This year Lenny stars in my Halloween piece. You'll notice he's got yours truly trapped inside that mysterious crystal ball. The piece was really fun to work on, having such thick bold lines is a real treat. My regular work is a bit more delicate than this, so it was fun to really cut loose. I'm pretty happy with how the lighting came out as well. I had a vision in my head but I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. As it turns out I came pretty close to what I had envisioned. I hope you enjoy it, and Halloween this year. Be good, and be bad, but mostly get mad candy!

1 comment:

  1. I love how your in the crystal ball. I would surely think there would be a glass of milk or something lol

    ReplyDelete