Lights Out!

Hello once again folks! Its another week, so here's another post! This week I'm happy to report that I've finally finished the thumbnails for the final story in my first Air-Heart book. Its going to be around 25 pages or so and I thinks its the best story of the three. I'm looking to begin inking this weekend. I have some vacation time coming up so its possible that I might be able to finish the story by the end of the year. I'm still not sure about the release date yet, as I'd like to be well underway with the second volume by the time the first comes out. So I may stagger the release some so that they overlap a bit. That's all to figure out once I have the book completed. As I work on the next story, I'll be sure to post some of my progress for you to check out. Keep on rockin', see you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment