A Fresh Start

So... It's been an incredibly long time since I've dusted off the old blog. For those of you who may not recall, a while back I started a Kickstarter project for the next Air-Heart book. Unfortunately, the project did not raise enough funds to be supported, and I never really moved forward with that book. There was a good period of time where I felt let down and disappointed about that result, and it kept me from producing work.

Fast forward a few months, and I'm at my best friend's wedding, and recieveing a ton of questions from people regarding my artwork. Sometimes it takes some outside interest for you to find your spark again. After thinking it over for some time, I think I'm finally ready to start moving forward once again. I have a clear idea of what I want to do next with Air-Heart, but I want to take my time so that the project can really shine before I make it public. That said, you can be sure you'll find character sketches and updates here on the site in the months to come. I won't make any promises about the frequency of the updates just yet, but I think I'm aiming for once a week...let's say Monday's perhaps? No matter what happens next in the evolution of the next book, you can be sure that you'll hear about it here on the site as it happens.

To give you some idea of where I'm headed, you can expect to see the following featured in the new installment:
  • a single "feature-length" story
  • redeveloped character designs
  • continuity starting from the new book forward!
More soon... I will warn you, since I'm getting going on this whole journey again, I'm apt to overpost for a little while at first, but that just means more awesome content for you!

=D=

No comments:

Post a Comment