Coming Soon - My ATL portfolio!



Hey there folks. Its been a little bit. Sorry about that. I've come to realizatioon that its just better to post when I actually have some stuff to show for it rather than posting every day with just a tiny tidbit. So in light of that fact my next post will feature my entire ATL convention portfolio. I'll be pposting up everything that I'm taking with me. I'm really hoping that its a positive trip. I'm actually not even sure yet wheather or not there are going to be editors there but I'm hoping! Either way I'lll be able to mingle with artists and fans and hopeful get some people interested in me and my work. Of course I will be pposting a follow up post so that you can see pics of me at the cona dn I can tell you about the experience as a whole. Stay tuned! ~D

No comments:

Post a Comment