Robocop

Its that time of the week again!
This time around I decided to do my take on Robocop. I hear he might be getting a new movie treatment soon so I made my version a bit of an update. He's more organic, and much less bulky.
In Air-Heart news I'm almost done inking the first story. I only have a few pages to go. After that I'll be taking a bit of a hiatus as I head to Atlanta for a few days. When I come back, I'll be shading and lettering the pages, then its on to the next story!
To round things out this week I'd like to give a special shout out to my lovely lady, Mackenzee who has a huge job interview at The High Museum of Art tomorrow! All of the best of luck to her from Robocop and I! That's all for now folks. Catch you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Come with me if you want to live...wait...is that the right robot?

    I always look forward to Fridays, to see what concoction you'll release on the world. Nice!

    ReplyDelete