Its a me, Mario!


Its Mario Time!
This week I was in a Mario mood. I've actually never drawn him before, so I thought I'd take a shot. I also decided I'd give a little respect to all of the poor goombas who have lost their lives to this jump-addicted plumber.
In Air-Heart news I'm still plugging away at the inks for the first story. Its going very good and I'm really excited about how the pages are turning out. I've been having a ton of fun working on the project and I'm really excited about getting started on the next adventure too. As I had mentioned previously the final book will consist of three or four 25-30 page adventures each, so there will be plenty of bang for your buck.
In working on these pages I've been learning a lot about the working process and, I've been discovering a lot of things that will come in handy as I continue with the next three stories for the book.
I'm also giving a lot of thought to having one of the four stories in each book be a little bit more comical and not necessarily focused on action and adventure. It would still be an Air-Heart story just maybe a bit of a breakaway from the regular "save the day" kind of story. Maybe something along the lines of Joey hanging out in the control tower alone for a couple of days and the kind of trouble he might get into there. I'm not sure yet, we'll see! That's it for this week, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment