Pedro Rises

Heya peoples!
This week I'm featuring Pedro. Who is he? I have no idea, just a character design I was fooling around with. In the last five years or so I've really gotten interested in westerns, so I've been wanting to do an old west themed character. I originally did this in full color but I didn't like the feel of it so I wound up with the sepia tone version. From there, the torn paper feel just seemed like the next logical step. Anyways I hope you dig my man Pedro. I might use him again in the future.
In Air-Heart news, I've been hard at work on the next story. I've made some good progress and I'm inking pages. The next story will be taking our heroes under the seas where unexpected adventure awaits! It turned out to be a pretty cool story and I really like how the character designs turned out. When I have some more finished work, I'll be sure to post a preview.
That's all for now kiddies! Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment