Hulk Review / Return To Savannah


Hulk Review
Hey folks D here given you the latest...I just saw Hulk tonight and I give it a thumbs up! I really enjoyed it. I felt myself clenching during The Hulk's tense bursts of strength and totally got pissed when people tried to screw with him. This movie had absolutely everything that the previous Hulk entry didn't. I should mention that I didn't enjoy the previous installment. This one rocked, The Hulk was rough and tough but just vulnerable enough for you to stay in the story. My only real qualms were with The Abomination who seemed just a little rushed in terms of fleshing his character out. Bottom Line: -A

On the flip side I'm also getting ready and packed to go back to Savannah to kick some butt on my final class (Senior Project). I'm looking forward to getting back to some good old work. Classes start on Monday and you can be sure I'll give you the latest as I finish up and get ready to send some artwork out at the end of the quarter. Stay tuned!
D

1 comment:

  1. Your going to do great artwork next quarter..I have a feeling (despite the changes). You gotta go strong on your last class!

    ReplyDelete