In Training

Hello all just a quick update today. I figured I would let people know what I've been up to so far on my break... Firstly I've been drawing and lot and working on all kinds of stuff really, I've been particularly concentrating on foreshoretening and anatomy. One of the other things I'm going to work on is thumbnailing a few issues over the break to get some good storytelling practice in as well.
Other than that I've been taking time out to chill here and there, I went to see Kung Fu Panda the other night and really enjoyed it. The story was fairly simple and straight forward but being a big fan of martial arts action I really dug it. I suggest you check it out if you're into that sort of thing at all.
I hope everybody is enjoying the beginning of their summer's. Just so you know I should be posting some new images up in the next couple of days, then I'll be out for a little while while I'm down in NYC. That's it for now folks stayed tuned and look out for those new images!

D