Its Friday once again! So, as per the new mandate its time for the latest post. Today Bupkiss is gracing the blog with his presence. For those of you who don't know he's Amelia's (Air-Heart) sarcastic and feisty sidekick, although he'd have you believe he's the one in charge. He's been a lot of fun to play around with and I really enjoy what he adds to the story. He's small, but mighty! In other Air-Heart news I've been plugging away on some pages and making as much progress as my schedule allows.

Meanwhile, the Olympics have continued to amaze! Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch as much of it as I had hoped. As of this post the U.S. currently has 20 medals! Way to go Team U.S.A! There have been some really great accomplishments and it seems like the U.S. is poised to take the whole thing home! That's about all the latest for this week, come back next Friday for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment