Working on Air-Heart


Hey peoples, I know its been a long time again but I've been busy at work on some new Air-Heart. For now I'm just going to post the first page for you to check out but, I'm actually finished through page five. I'm still deciding whether or not to post the whole thing online or in book format. Any thoughts are always appreciated!

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the blog since I've decided to work almost exclusively on Air-Heart now. I'd like to keep posting occasional sketches but, the only thing is that almost all of my sketches have to do with Amelia at the moment! I guess that;s just how it goes when you get consumed with one project. Right now I'm foreseeing this project as a stand alone Air-Heart adventure of about 100 pages or less. I definitely want to keep each of her adventures as stand-alone as possible so that the reading order won't matter. Continuity is just as cool as it is obnoxious to me. Its wonderful to have a whole world built up for your readers, but I feel that it leaves any newcomers out in the cold. I want the story to be inviting to anyone who wants to get into reading it.

At the moment I don't want to give much about the plot away except to say that the story involves Amelia fighting against the maniacal Cole who's out to tear apart the world in order to break a horrid curse.

To close things out I promise to update more in the future, at least once a week, and I'll be updating you on all things Air-Heart often. Keep coming back for more folks!

~D

No comments:

Post a Comment