Another Friday, another post! Today's post features my favorite monster Lenny having fun bouncing around. I've been hard at work on Air-Heart and making some very good progress. I've had to make a few adjustments on the story but everything is on track and going well. I've also rediscovered a few tricks on both the writing and drawing ends of the process that have really been helping me out.

In other news I've been reading some comics again as well. I recently bought a few things from Amazon and have been enjoying myself thoroughly. I've been exploring just how important it is to be a visual media-junky in order to keep your artistic eye sharp. Its amazing how much you learn by osmosis just enjoying your favorite things.

That's about all for now folks! Next week!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Lenny would like to make a video post on the blog? Possibly a video presentation of your new style... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie wants to know when he will be in cartoon form with Lenny......=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever, he wants! Just give Lenny some milk first!

    ReplyDelete