Anti-Rant #1 : Scooby-Doo : Mystery Inc.

So this week I decided to draw up a more sexy version of Amelia. I don't usually do any pin-up type stuff with my characters so I thought it would be fun.
My last couple of posts have been rants so I thought I would do something a little different this week. Everybody complains about things. We all love to talk about what bugs us. Today I'm taking a break from that and introducing the worlds first Anti-Rant! An Anti-Rant by my definition, is the praising of something that is awesome and should be appreciated for its awesomeness. This weeks Anti-Rant concerns the brand new Scooby-Doo show from Cartoon Network called, Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc. Scooby has been around for quite some time and certainly has some staying power since he's still getting new revamps! I'd like to praise Cartoon networking for continuing to keep the character contemporary. I think the new look of the show is very current while still paying homage to the psychedelic flair of the original. Moreover, the most impressive part to me is that the network also features games and other media on its website exploring multimedia presentation. Its a very cool age to be a kid! CN, has created a killer interactive game on the site that is updated every week and features a brand new mystery and villain. That's definitely innovation, and dedication. What a neat way to provide entertainment on multiple fronts. Way to go CN! Keep up the awesome work! If you're a Scooby fan, you should definitely check it out over on Cartoon Network's site!
Anti-Rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment