Hey people!
Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I've been super busy with concerts at work. To touch base - I'm still working on that last page. There are a lot of backgrounds and it's taking me a bit longer than I thought. I have a day off coming soon, so that's when I aim to have it finished and then nail that pesky cover.

If I've learned anything while blogging, it's that you never know what's going to get in the way when you're try to do your work. That said, my goal is to have the last page finished, and a good head start on the cover out of the way by Tuesday. Either way I do have some fresh images to put up on the site the next time I post, so you can at least look forward to some new artwork next time around. That's it for now, stay tuned!

=D=

No comments:

Post a Comment