Dive-Master


Ok so its been a little bit since my last post. I've been doing a lot of different things and trying to figure out my next move. I've finally settled on taking some time out to do a short story (10 pages). The character in question is one of my oldest characters, Dive-Master. I'm planning on doing a bit more experimental things all around starting with this story. I'm working on my inking again as well as looking for new ways to approach things altogether. Right now I'm planning on doing some more short stories after Dive-Master and continuing to experiment with things on each subsequent short. After I get a few done I'll probably compile them together into a book of some sort. So stay tuned and we'll see where it all winds up!

P.S. The image is NOT Dive-Master but just something I did for fun the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment