Onward to page 18!

A picture of the work in progress at Skyland Studios.
So as many of you may know, blogger wasn't quite cooperating with me yesterday, which resulted in an imageless post. Today everything seems to be up and running.

So, I didn't get myself up quite as early as I planned but I still came darn close to finishing half a page this morning anyways. That means I'm still on a good pace to finish up these last six pages before the end of the month. I must say I'm also excited to move on to the shading stage, and also on to the next story.

I have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen in the next story but things always seem to take on a life of their own during the thumbnailing stage. That's what I guess I enjoy most about my process is that at any moment things can change. I'm not a huge fan of full scripts;I find them to be a bit stale and rehearsed by the time you get to the final page. I like to let things breathe and happen in the moment. It seems to stimulate the creative flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment